USEFUL WEBSITES FOR TEACHERS
|Rank||Title and Description||In||Out|
Educational Worksheets For Children
Worksheets for Reading, Handwriting, Spelling, Grammar, Math, Science and much more. www.WondrousWorksheets.com
Free Stuff for Teachers
Addition Work Sheets, Base Ten Worksheets, Clocks, Dolch Word Games, Dolch Word Books, Education Programs, Graphic Organizers
Paper Aiplanes & Paper Boats - Origami 3D
Free interactive 3D animations to fold +50 models of paper airplanes and paper boats, that guided you, step to step, in the construction of the planes and boats
Fun Math Worksheets
FREE math worksheets for high school students
Lesson Plans 4 Teachers
Find best Free lesson plans here.Good Lesson Plan is a Bridge Between Student and Teacher.
Free Printables for Teachers @ softschools
FREE Worksheets, quizzes, games and online practice on math, grammar, phonics, handwriting, word search, language arts, social studies and geography for preschool to middle school.
6000+FREE printables and Educational Clip Art. Our MEMBERS section includes abcTOOLS to generate custom handwriting, math, word walls & more. New Smart Notebook, Flipcharts, PowerPoints & over 38,000+ pages. Special Group Prices!
ABC You Can Draw
Teacher guide, lesson plans, teach yourself art and drawing. Free tutorial of exercises you can use yourself or teach in the classroom from beginner level.
All about math teaching. Materials, lesson plans, worksheets and much more. We know the answers!
Teaching Resources- All Free
Free teaching resources, worksheets, Christmas postcards and more...
Get in touch with other teachers trough this social network site. Exchange teaching experiences, ideas and teaching materials with other teachers and students.
Lesson plans for teachers
Website which is a vast resource of materials for teaching English as a second language including printable English worksheets, English lesson plans, dialog ideas, crossword puzzles, color pictures, texts for reading and gap filling, vocabulary and grammar exercises, class management instructions
Free resources for teachers, parents & students
Arts & crafts resources, k12, tests, standards, Early childhood education...
Fun Free Kids Crafts
Are You Looking For Unique Kids Crafts? This Collection Includes Over 700 Crafts With Illustrations, Printable Templates And Step-by-step Instructions. Easter Crafts, St Patricks Day Crafts & Much More!
K12 Lesson Plans - Free Teacher Websites
Create a free teacher website. Easy to use. 5 Minute setup! Announcements, calendar, mailing list, image galleries, online quizzes and more!
Free Clipart Pictures
Offers free clip art downloads in dozens of categories and some animated gifs that may be helpful for the teachers, educators, students and the children.
Free printable worksheets for pre k - 5 graders. Fine motor, math, spelling, english, science and more! New worksheets are added weekly.
RESOURCES TO LEARN/TEACH ENGLISH
For ESL/EFL/English learners/teachers: Courses, documents, games, exercises, tests, interactive pages, plays, fonts, cliparts, photos, jokes, cartoons, chat rooms, forums... Recommended by dozens of famous sites.
Free Curriculum Ideas
Fun and FREE engaging preschool curriculum ideas and help for parents and teachers. Researched based preschool curriculum
TIMESAVERS for TEACHERS.com
World's largest collection of PRINTABLES, quality, often-used Classroom FORMS, 1830 REPORT CARD COMMENTS, 1000 Writing Prompts, Substitute Forms, Spelling Activities, Worksheets, Award Certificates, Passes, MATH Forms, Language Helpers, Classroom Management Tools... FREE Stuff, immediate download!
The Homework Zone - Post your homework online!
Easily post announcements, test dates, assignments, study guides and more to the internet! Customize your colors, and upload a photo or school logo. You also get a personalized domain name and contact form! 100% FREE!
FREE - 14,500+ worksheets, online math, create quizzes, spelling, word search and more, popular funtime area
State Reports and Capitals: Study Tools
Maps, Worksheets, Flashcards, and more. Teaching and homework help resource for state report assignments. State flags, songs, symbols. This site is the premier resource of state information for students, teachers, and their parents. Featured in the 2003 Educators Road Map to the Web by The Journal.
FREE top quality worksheets created on-the-spot, the way you want them. Math, English, Geography, Puzzles and other great stuff! Sudoku, Kakuro, mazes, basic math, geometry, grammar, polyhedra, graphic organizers, handwriting practice and much much more. Adobe Acrobat is required.
GAMEQUARIUM: The site that swims with learning fun!
1500 online, interactive learning games and activities indexed by subject , topic, and theme. The underwater atmosphere encourages students to return for more learning fun. Have fun with the fish!
His other work includes wonderfully evocative silhouette books such as Christmas and Easter, in the incomparable King James version.
For the very young, he has written and illustrated the Nursery Books in bold and brilliant colours.
Perfecto para dar rienda suelta a la imaginación de tus alumnos en clase,¡¡¡ les encantará !!para pizarra interactiva (interactive white board):STICKMAN
Tagxedo - Word Cloud with Styles
www.kidactivities.net Literacy: Tons of Jokes
http://www.yababu.tv/ Plataforma digital para preescolares
GraphWords.com - Visualize words!
Graph Words is a free visualization tool to explore English dictionary and thesaurus, helps you to search the meaning of words and other associated words.
www.vedoque.com Hello Kids (Tema 1 - 3º Primaria) - Inglés - Primaria -
Northumberland NGfL: Readalong Nursery Rhymes
Conocéis Genki-English??? Os dejo la página. Ya me diréis qué os parece :)
Llena de recursos
divertidos. Todas las
materias y grados.
Learn to tell timeTime Monsters teaches children to tell time without a single word of written text.
To use the TimeMonsters.com website a child who wants to learn how to read time doesn't even need to know how to read.
Everything to learn how to tell time is presented through animated lessons.
Teaching a child to tell time is even easier...there is nothing more interesting than watching a
child learn to tell time by watching an animation about time and reading time.
Learning to read time is easy with Time Monsters.
The Time Monster site is packed with interactive clocks, more than 72 animations, eighteen
quizzes, and fun, in-depth explanations on learning to tell time.
Not to mention all the monsters...many many monsters who disturb various parts (the 'none-
important' portions of the lessons that is) of the lesson.
Learning how to tell time with Time Monsters is fun and easy.
BBC One's Christmas 2011 trailer featuring Gregg Wallace, John Bishop,
Gary Lineker, Len Goodman, Lee Mack, Guy Henry, Laila Roua...
A to Z Teacher Stuff For Teachers FREE online lesson plans, lesson plan ideas and activities, themat
Find teacher stuff: online lesson plans, thematic units, theme resources, teacher tips, articles, educational resources, and more
Create a timeline...
Prezi - The Zooming Presentation Editor
Preschool Education Music & Songs: Health &Safety
DLTK's Animal Crafts for Kids
Free printable templates for children's animal crafts suitable for preschool, kindergarten and gradeschool kids.
Crafts for Preschoolers and Kindergartners - EnchantedLearning.com
Crafts for Preschoolers and Kindergartners - Crafts for kids. Kindergarten, preschool, and very young children. Make wonderful, simple crafts with things found around the house.
Little Bird Tales - Public Tales
Little Bird Tales: Capture the Voice of Childhood. We offer a fun,unique way to create,record and share stories online. Kids can make drawings,upload photos or artwork and record their voice online,creating a slideshow format book,then share it with family and friends as gifts or a keepsake. Environ...
English as a Second or Foreign Language
Primary and Secondary Education
Exercises, Web-based Materials, Workshops and links for Teaching and Learning, WebQuests español/ English
Fingerplays, Rhymes and Songs
What role has story time played in your children's lives? Favorite books or songs?Rants or raves? We'd love to hear your feedback!
Printable Flash Cards for kids | Mr Printables
Learn the alphabet, numbers, animals and even science in fun ways with our free printable flash cards
Oh, Mr. Sun
Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun,
Please shine down on me.
Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun,
Hiding behind a tree.
Picture dictionary allows you to search words in dozens of world languages. Picture dictionary is a great way for ESL learners to improve their vocabulary.
- PRONUNCIATION DICTIONARY
- VISUAL DICTIONARY ONLINE
- ENGLISH WORKSHEETS PRINTABLES (English and Geography) http://www.worksheetworks.com/
- GROOVE TO ENGLISH - PARA TODOS LOS CICLOS - TODAS LAS DESTREZAS
- GENERADOR DE FICHAS DE TRABAJO IMPRIMIBLES PARA INGLES DE INFANTIL Y PRIMARIA
- INTERACTIVE GAMES - ALL CYCLES
- FREE FLASH GAMES - DOWNLOAD - ALL CYCLES
- En esta página podemos encontrar cuentos para enseñar SYNTHETIC PHONICS. Son gratuitos pero hay que registrarse.
- El blog de Vanessa Reilly, muy bueno para infantil y 1er ciclo EP http://vanessareillytelt.wordpress.com/author/vanessareillytelt/
- RECURSOS INFANTIL http://heliosingles.wordpress.com/infantil/
- BLOG PARA INFANTIL Y 1ER CICLO E.P. - ingles
- RECURSOS INGLÉS 1º E.P. - 2º E.P.
- PRINTABLES - GRAMMAR - VOCABULARY - MINI TOPICS - Para 1er y 2º ciclo
- INTERACTIVE ACTIVITIES ABOUT VOCABULARY - 1ST AND 2ND CYCLES
- TURTLE DIARY - INFANTIL Y 1ER CICLO DE E.P. Tiene imprimibles, juegos para science etc.
- LOLA AT THE LIBRARY - STORY FOR THE IWB
- THE LADY WITH THE ALLIGATOR PURSE - STORY FOR THE IWB
- THE MOLLY'S CARD - STORY FOR THE IWB
- THE UGLY DUCKLING
- THE THREE BROTHER GOATS GRUFF
- BREMEN TOWN MUSICIANS
- LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD http://www3.gobiernodecanarias.org/medusa/contenidosdigitales/programasflash/English/Cuentos/red.swf
- WHAT TIME IS IT? http://kidsdata.yahoo.co.kr/eng/story/story04/whattimeisit.swf
- PRINTABLES - GRAMMAR - VOCABULARY - MINI TOPICS - Para 1er y 2º ciclo
- INTERACTIVE ACTIVITIES ABOUT VOCABULARY - 1ST AND 2ND CYCLES
- SPELLING GAME - IWB
- ROAD TO GRAMMAR - INTERACTIVE ACTIVITIES - 2ND AND 3RD CYCLES
- BLOG CON MUCHOS CONTENIDOS GRAMATICALES PARA 3ER CICLO DE E.P. BILINGÜE
- GRAMMAR - 2ND AND 3ER CYCLES - IWB
- RECURSOS INGLÉS 3º E.P.
- RECURSOS INGLÉS 4º E.P.
- RECURSOS INGLÉS 5º E.P.
- RECURSOS INGLÉS 6º E.P.
- CONCURSO TELEVISIVO PARA 3ER CICLO DE PRIMARIA BILINGÜE
- A link to the New Wm. C. Lewis Dual Language Elementary School Website -
- A link to the Red Clay Consolidated District Website -
- Acrostic Poem - Read, Write, Think student tool for students to write acrostic poetry.
- Collection of Language Games - Nice games to reinforce vocabulary and sentence structure for students.
- Doodle Splash - Interactive tool for students to summarize and creatively illustrate text. Also great for developing mouse control.
- Dreambox - Click here to find your class.
- Emergence from a Chrysalis - Check out these photos as a Monarch emerges from the chrysalis.
- Free Rice - Donate rice to hungry people around the world while learning vocabulary.
- Funbrain - Variety of learning games, resources, and blogs for students.
- Gamequarium - Collection of many links for a variety of grade levels and subject area.
- Global Classroom Interactive Resources - Tons of interactive links for students!
- Grammar Games - English and Spanish edit, punctuate, choose the best word, and more.
- Holiday Mahjong -
- Holiday Tree - Exercise your problem solving skills to connect the circuits to light up the tree.
- Internet 4 Classrooms - Great site with links to soooo many learning activities which are listed by grade level and skill. Also has many tutorials for teachers on how to use computer applications.
- Jenny Eather's Writing Fun - Great interactive writing site. Also includes tons of examples of student work of all types at each grade level. Check it out! Great for modeling writing.
- Jenny's Math Dictionary - Tons of illustrated and interactive definitions of any math term you can think of!
- Jig Zone Puzzle Place - Click here to choose from many, many jigsaw puzzles.
- Math Games - Power Lines, Dog Bone, Ghost Blasters, speed grids, Splat Squares
- Math Playground - Many quality math games and activities to reinforce problem solving, number sense, and more.
- National Geographic for Kids - Lots of information and games about nature...weather, animals, and more...best feature is the video section.
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives - Many virtual manipulatives for students to explore mathematical topics.
- Nature Works - Great Site for information about Ecosystems. Contains very nice video clips about the many components of Ecosystems.
- ReadWriteThink Student Tools - Interactive tools for a variety of Language Arts activities.
- Rosetta Stone - Click here to login to your Rosetta Stone Spanish Lesson.
- Spanish Actities for Different Age Groups - Click here to practice listening, reading, and math in spanish.
- Starfall- Learn to Read - Great activities to support readers in K-2. Includes making words and lots of reading with supports to help students decode words.
- The Story Place - Very nice online library with English and Spanish collections- little stories,related online activities,& take home activity, too!
- Turtle Pond -
K and 1
- ABC Matching - Read Write Think Tool
- ABC Mommy and Me - Storybook which shows capitals and lowercase letters. Students click on the letters to name them.
- ABC Write, Say, & Sound - Tool to show how letters should be formed and the sounds they make. Each letter is illustrated with a picture which begins with the sound.
- Alphabet Action - Click a letter to hear its name and see a picture.
- Alphabet Blocks Starfall - from StarFall - click on a letter and hear the name of the letter. When the arrow at the bottom is clicked, the sound of the letter is heard along with a rhyme.
- Alphabetize the Dots - Connect the dots in ABC order to finish the picture.
- Bilingual Math Site - Dictionary in English and Spanish with practice exercises to illustrate many, many, many topics.
- Carve your Jack-O-Lantern - Carve it and then watch it light up.
- Clifford Interactive Books - Select a book from this Clifford Library.
- Counting Chickens - Count chickens and other critters and then click on the matching number.
- Foss Science Modules for K-2 - Resources for teachers and activities for students to support our science curriculum.
- Fuzzy Lion Ears - Listen to the word and then click on the missing letter.
- Great ABCs - Hover over each letter to find an object that begins with that sound, click on the letter to interact with the objects.
- Keyboard-o-Rama - Press any letter on the keyboard and Elmo will tell you what it is and show a picture that starts with that letter.
- Kinder/First Skills IXL - Click here for an assortment of activities for all subjects.
- Magic Paint - Develop mouse skills with this drawing site.
- Math Magician - Practice your addition and subtraction.
- Missing Letters - Fill in the blanks to make words.
- Online Coloring - Great for developing Mouse skills.
- Patterns - Complete the patterns.
- Primary Bookshelf - Several online interactive books for early readers.
- Roy The Singing Zebra Reading Games - There are 80 interactive literacy games, stories and songs.
- The Pumpkin Patch - Sort the pumpkins in the pumpkin patch by size, color, and more.
- U.S. Mint H.I.P Pocket Change - Uses coins and money to learn the states, US history and more.
- What's in the Bag? - Listen to the clue words and guess what is hiding in the bag.
- Word Play - Click on the verbs to see them act like their action.
2nd and 3rd Grade
- ABC Ya - Find seasonal activiites as well as many other interactives broken down by grade level.
- Arthur Learning Games - Many quality learning activities for students grades 1-3 especially.
- Brain Teasers 1 - Collection of thought provoking problems. Great for students to work on during Homeroom each day.
- Brain Teasers 2 - a little harder
- BrainTeasers 3 - harder still
- Cause and Effect - Read the passage and identify the causes (why) and effects (what).
- Find the Technology - Students identify various technology components in a jumbled up pile of technology.
- Keyboard Challenge - Students have to put the keys back into the right spaces on their keyboard.
- Mrs. Shea's Multiplication Practice - Click here to practice your multiplication facts with a variety of fun games.
- Practice your Sight Words - Interactive site for practicing Dolch sight words from Pre-Primer to Second Grade.
- Thinking Blocks Math Word Problems - Good word problems some features include video coach for students and interactive tools for students to build models to help them find solutions.
- Word Maker - Build your own word bank using familiar word parts.
Test Prep Sites
- Isat Test Prep -
- Learning Point Navigator - Students log in here to practice a variety of skills for the DCAS.
- Massachusetts Student Work and Scoring Guides - great examples of student work to demonstrate each stage of the rubric for ELA and Math from 2003-2007.
- Massachusetts release items 2007 - lots of good test prep items here.
- Math Daily Questions and Show What You Know Resources - Grade level booklets are available for daily math problems and extended math response questions....great to use with the Smart Notebook tools
- Math Test Prep 1 -
- Math Test Prep 2 -
- Math Test Prep 3 -
- Math Test Prep 5 -
- Math Test prep 4 -
- Math Word Problems - Word problems are organized by grade and by theme, lots of problems.
- More Test prep items - Released items from Virginia.
- Questions by RIT ranges - Click on a quiz by RIT range. Helps to provide models for questions at each level in Reading, Language, & Math.
- Test Prep - Released items from Texas. Some of these are available in Spanish! Also includes a report for student after they finish taking the test.
- Test Prep Florida - More resources for testing items.
- Test Prep Practice - Would be good for grade 2.
- Virginia Science, Math and Tech Practice Tests - You can choose level, subject, how many questions, get questions for a particular strand, and more.
4th and 5th Grades
- African American World for Kids - Click here to play Find the Face to match famous African Americans with key events in history.
- AltaVista - Search engine.
- Ask for Kids - Just type in a question and click Ask! A word or two works just as well as a whole question.
- Awesome Photos from Space - Visit these galleries to see some amazing photos taken in space.
- Brain Teasers 4 - the next level..problems include hints and solutions...great for creating anchor activities ...print out the solutions to allow students to self-check.
- Brain Teasers 5 - lots of thinking here.
- Broken Calculator - Some of the buttons of your calculator have broken off! How can you make a variety of numbers? Good to work on problem solving and use of operations.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing - Learn about how money is made.
- Butterfly Crossword Puzzle - Use what you know about butterflies to complete this interactive crossword puzzle.
- Civil War Biographies - Check this site for biographies of many people who were active during the Civil War Era.
- CoolMath Fractions - Many little lessons and practice problems with fractions.
- Dance Mat Typing - Learn to type, fun way to practice proper form and using home row.
- Dogpile - All the best search engines piled into one.
- Fight for Rights History Challenge - Read about the march from Selma to Montgomery and answer questions about the Civil Rights Movement along the way.
- Find the Mean - Visit quizville.
- Foss Science Modules for 3-5 - Resources for teachers and activities for students to support our science curriculum.
- Fraction Pieces - Using a square or circle as 1 whole work with fractional pieces.
- Geometric Terms Flashcards - Good for drill and practice of Geometric terms.
- Google - Search for information and images quickly.
- Keyboarding Skills - Click here to enroll in this online keyboarding adventure.
- Kids Click - Search with Kids Click!
- Library of Congress American Memory - click here to find so many resources, primary sources, photographs and more about every era of American History.
- Make your own Solar System - Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Make Your Own Solar System. Click to put the planets into orbit.
- Making Arrays - Connect arrays to multiplication problems.
- More Prefixes - Use what you know about prefixes to understand words in context
- My Test Book - Ms. Garcia's students come here to take your math quiz.
- Numbers Bee - Fun way for students to practice facts & operations.
- Planet Orange - Teacher resources and interactive student activities for teaching children about money.
- Solar System - Find articles about our solar system with right there quizzes.
- Sudoku Daily - Challenge yourself with these Sudoku Puzzles.
- Synonym Pairs - Click on the word pairs to find the ones with similar meanings.
- Synonyms - Click on the synonym pairs
- Thinking Blocks X and / -
- UD libsearch - Online magazines, newspapers, encyclopedias, and images for young Delaware Learners.
- Underground Railroad-National Geographic - Follow the route to freedom from a plantation in Maryland to the Canadian border.
- Wall Wisher- Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters - Click here to add your own thoughts about the story.
- What Is It Like Where You Live? - Explore biomes and ecosystems of the world!
- Who wants to be a Math Millionaire - Play the millionaire game with math as the only topic.
- Windows to the Universe - Another great ecosystems resource, also contains many other topics related to earth, space, and more. Click to differentiate among 3 reading levels, also click to change from Spanish to English! Wow.
Reading Street Resources
- Eduplace Graphic Organizers - Amazing collection of graphic organizers. Click to change all of the organizers to Spanish.
- Florida Center for Reading Research - Find the latest information about research-based practices related to literacy instruction and assessment for children in pre-school through 12th grade.
- More Reading Street Resources - Many downloadable activities, documents, vocabulary words and pictures ready for you for each story of each Reading Street book.
- Mrs. Waltke's Literacy Page - Amazing resources for each unit of each grade K-5 for Reading Street. Includes resources for developing vocabulary for each story, related websites, web based practice for stories and vocabulary.
- Online Stopwatch - Helpful while working with groups keeping you on time or keeping students working for a certain length of time.
- Study Stack - Create your own study cards for students to practice vocabulary with a variety of games.
- Success Net - Scott Foresman Resources for every grade level.
- 4 Teachers - Amazing collection of tools for teachers like Rubistar for creating rubrics, classroom architect, quiz star, and more.
- DDOESSO - Single Sign On here.
- DLTK's Holiday Crafts - Many craft ideas for holidays throughout the year.
- Data Service Center - Teachers click here to access P.D. and Report Cards.
- Dawn Alexander's SmartBoard Lessons - Kindergarten and First Grade Teachers (and more)should check out these interactive smartnotebook lessons.
- Filamentality - You can create your own hot list of websites for your students to use using this simple format, tutorials included.
- Get Graph Paper and More - Great site for a wide variety of graph paper, just click on the paper you want, create a pdf and print. Thanks, Mary B.
- Great Kindergarten Classroom Site - Check out these great ideas for organization and especially the center ideas for K and 1.
- K-5 Math Resources - This site provides an extensive collection of free resources, math games, and hands-on math activities aligned with the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics. Our math printables are suitable for use in math centers, small group or whole class settings.
- Lewis Learning Wiki - Teachers click here to input/access monthly curriculum plans.
- Lewis Library Search - Click here to search the Lewis Library collection from your computer.
- Lewis PZ Tuition Reimbursement Form - Click here to access reimbursement form for classes toward Special Ed, Bilingual, or ESL certifications.
- Mid Year DCAS Testing Best Practices - Feb. 2
- My Math Trailblazers Site - Teachers our username/password is DE-Redcl-T.
- Red Clay Everything Literacy Wiki - Literacy Resources created by Red Clay Literacy Coaches. Be sure to check out the SmartBoard lesson idea tab.
- Red Clay Science Wiki - Find resources and exchange ideas about teaching your science kits. Information for all kits K-5.
- Red Clay SmartBoard Wiki - Why reinvent the wheel? Search this wiki for lessons to use with your SmartBoard/Smart Notebook Software.
- Sites for Teachers - Links to 1000's of resources for educators, one stop for ABC Teach, Eduhelper, and more...
- Smart Board Teaching Resources - Lots of lessons, activities, and resources for using your smartboard.
- Social Studies Resource -
- State of Delaware Curriculum and Instruction website - Click here to find GLEs, recommended curriculum, rubrics, assessments and more from DOE.
- Teacher Tube - Find videos for instruction here.
- Template for Notes Home English & Spanish - Easy to make notes/forms to send home to parents just click to have it in English and/or Spanish.
- The Behavior Doctor - Check here for some great resources for improving student behaviors and helping achieve success in home, school, and community.
- Thinkfinity (formerly Marco Polo) - Best site for teacher resources. Read Write Think, National Geographic, Illuminations, and more.
- United Streaming - Search a huge collection of video clips for any curricular topic, store your content, and create quizzes.
- What's My Angle? - Students can use a virtual protractor to measure angles.